Tuesday, 19 January 2010
Those were the days...
It's recently come to my attention that the Swine Flu scare is all over. I haven't heard one panicked word about it for over a month, and I'm not even immunised. While many worryers and fear-mongers may think that's a bad thing, I'm pretty happy that I didnt get my body infested with a medecine made in a paniked rush by the lowest possible bidder. And now that the big deal about a new kind of viral bacteria is over, I won't have to. So for anyone who didn't get the Swine Flu "immunisation" but didn't get the disease itself, congratulations but I'm not really surprised. And for all those who did get the "immunisation," watch out. And finally for the unfortunate few who have the disease, I do genuinely pity you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment