Wednesday, 16 December 2009
My mybuster day.
Ok so I began my day in the name of science. First I disproved the existence of God, it was easy, I opened a paper and saw all the evidence I needed. One girl told a story about another girl getting an egg stuck up her vagina and it came out the next day hardboiled, I brought her an egg and she said "no." She never lets me put anything in there. Next I tried to see if Blue-Balls was a real condition, but none of the girls would let me test their boyfriends. One asked me why I didn't just see for myself, and I said "If you can find a girl willing to have sex with me, I'll be more than happy to." And that was the end of my scientific career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment