With a new year and decade on the horizon, I've been struggling in writing this very post.
As this is my last contact with you in 2009, so I wanted to leave you with good wishes for 2010. But what exactly would such wishes be? It goes without saying that I hope each of you enjoys a year of happiness, peace, health and prosperity. But those are things that are gonna happen to most of you anyways, even if you dont see it.
Instead, I thought I would go simpler and wish all of you (and myself) something that is easily within our own grasp and the theme of this blog.
Happy New Year, may 2010 be filled with laughter.
P.S. I'm sorry I havent been on but I have a girlfriend so I dont feel the need to bother the internet with my fucked up mind anymore.
Thursday, 31 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment